All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Monday 24 June 2013

Foggy Mornings are my Favs!


They don't come up often, the conditions have to be right, but when they do I definitely will be out there. They are my most favourite lighting and mood conditions for taking cool photos! They also need to fall on a weekend too, which lowers the odds for me.

This past weekend, one was forecast! Sure enough, though it's hard, I make sure to get up early so I can get out there and not miss it.

This past weekend, it wasn't the most exciting fog and light conditions I've ever seen, btu anything is great :-)

HERE is a previous and ANOTHER post where the fog and light balance were extremely unusual, bright yet fog - I have yet to see this type of atmosphere again, probably this was also a first, and I won't hold my breath waiting for it - it was probably a once in a life time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.