All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Friday 10 October 2014

My Photo Selected for Display in a Juried Show!

I am so excited! I never expected to get one of my photos selected when I submitted 3 images for the RMG Exposed show in Oshawa, Ontario! The show and auction takes place Nov 22nd, tickets are available through the gallery and are $60 a piece. I receive one ticket but John and I want to go so we will purchase a 2nd ticket :-)

The photo I submitted is called Foggy Shoreline and I shot it at Halls Rd. a year ago, one foggy morning during one of our walks.

This is a small web version of it with my watermark on it, which will not be on the final print that is matted and framed by the gallery for the show.

RMG Exposed Show Info


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.