All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Creating with my Original Photos

Years ago, I opened a Zazzle account. Mainly, I created products which featured reproductions of my original artwork. Slowly, I began working with my original photos.

Zazzle has taken some huge strides since I first began there. The product variety is huge, the creative possibilities are almost limitless, and quality of the products I have test ordered were good. The canvas bag I carry to work everyday, I personalized with an image I shot, and I was thrilled with the quality, and that was even using a cropped image which I had to resample and wasn't wite the ideal file size (not recommended if not for oneself).

Recently, I have begun to consider taking advantage of Zazzle again, and creating products featuring images I have taken, of which I have thousands.

A favourite item I created recently, inspired by my love of reading and a photograph from one of our favourite places, Lynde Shores in Whitby, is a Kindle case. I have shared it and the link to the item below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.