All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Industrial Chic Brick Shelf :-)

We collected a few old weathered bricks from the shores of Lake Ontario in Durham Region, before we moved. I had wanted to eventually use them in our new place as little wall shelves. I found some cool customized brackets on eBay that sort of contrast with the natural shapes of the worn bricks. We were originally thinking of putting a little rectangular piece of bevelled glass on top but seeing them up without glass, I am kind of liking them as is. I put my little crystal owl ornament on this one. I have 3 other ones to use around the condo once I decide where I want to put them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.