All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Saturday 28 July 2012

St. Lawrence Market in Toronto

John and I had decided to spend some time on the weekend doing something different. We went out on the Friday night with a friend, another avid photographer, after doing a couple hours of work clothing shopping for me. I am not a big shopping lover but it had to be done as my wardrobe kind of fell short of the requirements of a new job position.

Saturday, we chose to head to the St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District. We walked around, looked in the various galleries (not a lot of stuff we liked in them) and then walked over to the St. Lawrence Market. I didn't take a lot of shots but we saw some cool things. I have not been there for years. Went there a couple times in high school and while at art college, to draw. We did see some interesting but not so appetizing, exotic meats for sale lol! Kangaroo anyone?! Not I lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.