All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Sharing a Wonderful Artisan's Work

I feel compelled to share the Etsy store of Italian artist Sehnaz Bac. She does wonderful unique hand painted designs on stones. There are pendants and decorative pieces, all so stunning!!! Please feel free to browse her Etsy store. My favourite of hers are the owls and second are the earthy Mandala stones she does. Her store makes one wish they had lottsa money lol! I'd buy a whole series of her Mandala stones and do something on a wall or somewhere in our place with them. Adriatic Stones on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.