All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Friday 17 October 2014

Re-opening my Old Etsy Shop for Photographic Prints

Well, I decided that I'd give Etsy a try again after 6 years of no longer really needing to use it as a venue. My Etsy store was one venue where I offered portraits and small landscape and figure paintings. My old feedback seems to be gone.

Presently I will offer small professionally printed giclee prints of  some of my fine art photography. The cost to list there is minimal and the listing stays open for 4 months before having to renew it.

As I can, over the next few weeks, I will begin listing up to about 50 of my photos as prints. Once February rolls around, I will decide whether it is worth renewing the listings.

My Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.