All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Friday 11 July 2014

Mosaic Outlet Cover!

Looking for an unusual outlet cover which falls into my taste range, I hunted on eBay. I gave up and switched to Etsy. You can always find something hand made, one of a kind and unique via Etsy, more so than on the flea market like eBay of today. I discovered the perfect ones!

Mosaic pieces by VictoriaCharlotte had wonderful, OOAK light switch covers, outlets, and many other items that are just gorgeous.

I originally bought the red and orange outlet cover but when I got home, John informed me that the electrical outlet in our kitchen is actually a safety featured one so would need a rectangle opening light switch cover one in stead. I was disappointed but I will use the oranges mosaic one on our main living room wall in stead, and I ordered a second cover. There is a Bell phone jack cover on that same wall right beside the outlet in the kitchen so I just used copper acrylic paint to paint it, after sanding it so the paint will adhere. It looks so nice!

VictoriaCharlotte on Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.