All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Apropo Rings - Found on Etsy

I happened to be looking for a pendant I saw on a woman during a Go Train ride to work one day. It was a cute chubby bird pendant. I had no luck finding anything like that that wasn't brand name fine jewellery and pricey. However, I found a couple items that are more up my alley for jewellery style anyway - on Etsy. I decided to forego searching eBay as it's become almost like a junk fleamarket scenerio which really hampers searching - one needs to slog through hundreds of repetative junk listings to find anything unique in many of the categories. It works better for very specific item searches.

Although in many ways Etsy does have some of those listings, it does have a lot more hand made unique artisan items still. By no means were these rings I found real expensive, but they so suit 2 of my current interests :-) One being taking photos which I guess is a long long standing interest, playing a huge part in reference for paintings and portraits in the past, and now for the joy of photos being my finished artistic image. Secondly, though I will cop to this still rather reluctantly, not quite mentally committing to it - Birding. Some friends and my kids call me a "birder" but I still insist I am Not one lol! Though I can name some birds jsut from their sounds now and recognize quite a few more by sight lol! Though, I will admit, I and my boyfriend are thrilled to spot something for the first time, see what we can spot, and in my case, try to get at least one half decent shot so we can identify unknowns lol!

These rings symbolize the enjoyment myself and my boyfriend get out of our hikes and walks, the simplicity of them.

So, I ordered my little camera ring and my birdie ring from a shop on Etsy. There are some cool little pieces in this Etsy Seller's shop, which I'll link to below :-)

Esty Shop

RINGS :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.