All Images Are Copyright Protected

Please respect that any posted images are copyright protected. Please feel free to contact me directly for possible permission to use images from my blog.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Osprey Nest in Beaverton, Ontario

Had the opportunity to go to a friends' cottage this past weekend. They told us about a nest near by, on the way in to town, along the shores of Lake Simcoe. We got there and grabbed some shots. I was not sure what the birds were, just knew they were birds of prey. I had not seen Ospreys up close, only flying in the distance near where we live, and though we looked them up once, I could not say 100% that these were Osprey. Once we got home, I ID'd them again online.

We saw one hunting over the lake at the cottage, as well as a Blue Heron landing and fishing 2 docks down.









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comments. it will show once it is approved.